CURRICULAR AND CO-CURRICULAR
• Science Exhibitions are conducted once in three
• Science Experiments are demonstrated by our teachers.
• Best Science and Mathematics Exhibits are selected
and placed in the class room to develop competitive spirit.
• The Best exhibits are awarded prizes and encouraged
to do more
X & XII std
• Usage of solar power has been displayed by the
Social Welfare Organization to give awareness among the
• Special counselling programmes have been conducted
by “VITAL INSTITUTE OF PERSONALITY AND HUMAN
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT” for both the parents
• Monthly magazines on personality development written
by Mr. M. GNANA SEKAR has been distributed
regularly to all the +1, +2 students to improve their personality
in all aspects.
• Mr. JANARTHAN from CCI Computer
Education Centre is regularly counseling to +2 students
relating to the various ways to make remarkable achievements
in the ensuing public examination and to make wonderful
achievements in their future career also.
• “VETRI NAMATHE” program
is being regularly conducted for all the 10th and 12th students
to prepare them well for the public examination.
• Guest lectures are being arranged by experienced
teachers for 12th students.
• Parental care and individual attention is given
to each and every student irrespective of their caliber.
• Excursion are being has been arranged for the various
benefits of the students.